Return & Refunds*
Don’t worry! We got you covered!
- Even after your 100 nights, you can still adapt your Mattress to suit changes within your lifestyle. We love a chat and we are always here to help. Feel free to get in touch with our customer care team at any time.
- If you’re not completely satisfied within 100 nights of sleeping on your new Deep Dream Mattress, you’re entitled to a refund. Our returns process is offered in conjunction with our recycling partners. Once your mattress has been collected by one of our partners (or an approved alternative charity), your refund will be processed.
- To be eligible for a return, you must have been sleeping on your Deep Dream Mattress for a minimum of 30 nights. This is because it can take between 2-4 weeks for your body to adjust to any mattress. If between nights 31-100 you still are not satisfied with your sleep, then let us know and we will arrange to collect your mattress.
- Any mattress that has mould, dirt, stains, smells, or bed bug infestations etc., are no longer eligible for a mattress return nor replacement.
- We never resell a used mattress! Your original mattress will likely be donated to charity to help those in need or recycled to protect our environment.
- Returns are only eligible for purchases through lifely.com.au and elivingfurniture.com.au.
- For all returns, your original purchase receipt is required in order to process your refund.
- For all collections, please keep the mattress’s original plastic wrap so the returned mattress is protected before collecting.
- Once you lodge a return request, we will organise a pick-up from one of our partners or charities. Collections can take up to 14 business days, and can only occur during business hours.
- In metro areas of Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, and Adelaide we offer free pickup of returns.
- Collection addresses with access restrictions or that fall outside of metro and regional cities may make it difficult for our partner charities to collect your mattress. In these instances, our customer service team will work with you to help facilitate your return.
- Our return policy is limited to one (1) return of a maximum of two (2) mattresses to be returned or exchanged per household. All returns are only applicable to a customer’s first order. Please contact us directly within the first 100 nights of owning your mattress to lodge a return request.
- In the case of an exchange, you’ll be responsible only for any difference in pricing.
- Initial shipping costs
- Replace the product (subject to availability);
- Offer you an alternative product; or
- Offer a partial or full refund, refund will be processed via original payment method.
Warranty applies to the following Defects:
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indention greater than 10 centimeters that is not associated with use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage
- Mattresses sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Peace of mind your goods are covered during delivery
Covering damaged, lost or stolen goods cause during delivery
Dedicated Claims Support
Backed by Australia’s leading specialist insurer
Fully insured shipments for online purchases
We’ve partnered with NTI Shipping & Delivery Insurance to protect your goods whilst being delivered to you.
Backed by Australia’s largest transport and logistics specialist, NTI Shipping & Delivery Insurance lets you feel safe in the knowledge that if something goes wrong, we’ve got you covered!
If you need helping hand with View at Home or to create a space you love, get in touch with us. We are here to help!
- (03) 9071 0088