Yes, if the order is changed prior to dispatch from our warehouse. Please note that we dispatch all our orders within 24 hours. Change request must be received by 7am (AEST). If in case the item has already left the warehouse, return fees will apply. For order changes, please contact our customer care team at (03) 90710088 or email@example.com
Yes, if the order is cancelled prior to dispatch from our warehouse. Please note that we dispatch all our orders within 24 hours. Cancellation request must be received by 7am (AEST). If in case the item has already left the warehouse, return fees will apply. For cancellation of orders, please contact our customer care team at (03) 90710088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you changed your mind, we may offer you a store credit provided that the return is made within 14 days from the date you received the product and you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase.To be eligible for a store credit, the product must:
- be unused and in the same ‘as -new’ condition with all original product packaging including protective packaging such as the box or carton the product came in;
- be free from damages and modifications including but not limited to scratches, stains, drilling, wear and tear, misuse or any result of the failure to take reasonable care of the product;
- not be subjected to the exclusions listed below
As the original protective packaging (including box or carton) is carefully designed to avoid shipping damages, any returns without the original packaging will be refused. You are encouraged to photograph products and condition of packaging scheduled for return before handing the return to our delivery partners.
You will be responsible for the shipping costs irrespective of any free, discounted or any other type of shipping promotion that may have been applicable at the time of purchase. This includes any costs you incur for us shipping the product to you in the first place and the cost of shipping the product back to us.Fees that will be deducted from your store credit includes:
- Initial shipping costs
- Return shipping costs
- 15% restocking fee charged per ‘line total price’ of returned product on your Tax Invoice
Our team members will assess the item to determine whether a store credit will be offered in accordance with our Return Policy. Returns for change of mind items are issued only by way of store credit valid 1 year from the date of issue. Within 5 business days of receiving your return, we will issue you with a store credit voucher via email in an amount equal to the price paid for the product, less initial shipping costs, return shipping costs and restocking fee.
Products not qualified for return
Please choose carefully when purchasing products as the following items will not be accepted. Returns on all brands will not be provided on the following types of merchandise unless the product fails to meet a consumer guarantee:
Mattresses & Bedding
Pillows & Quilts
Orders for commercial or non-domestic use
Kindly ensure that the item is placed back in its original packaging, take a photo and send it to email@example.com when it’s ready for collection. We will arrange a pickup from your given address, simply let us know the date and time and we will do the rest.
To make returning as easy as ABC, you can leave the goods out at your front door or with your concierge and our appointed driver will pick them up straight away. You do not need to be present at the address to wait for the driver.
Our assembly instructions are cleverly designed so that everyone can install our furniture with ease. We were so committed that when designing the instruction steps and manuals, we hired ‘dummies’ with zero furniture assembling experience to test out, we made changes to the manuals until not a single person makes any mistake assembling so you can have peace of mind that nothing will go wrong. Please note that improper assembly of a product is not included under warranty.
However, Lifely* may provide the part that is damaged in the course of assembling the product at a reasonable cost. The delivery cost of the part will be covered by the customer.
Lifely* warrants that all goods are free from defects and workmanship is of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
If you received a product with a manufacturing defect, such as missing parts, or in a way hindered the product’s usability for the purpose it was designed and manufactured, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 21 days after receiving your delivery.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and the outcome that works best for you. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that you’re happy with. For example, we may arrange one or a combination of the following:
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. We assess all warranty claims on a case-by-case basis to make sure every claim is handled fairly. We will not charge you a return delivery fee if we deem that the appropriate measure. Additionally, we will not ask you to pay for the delivery fee for any replacement product either.
All Lifely furniture comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
Faults and Warranties clause does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification;
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse;
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber);
- Damage to external or product packaging only;
- Damage as a result of or during your own handling and transportation of goods from a Click & Collect pick up location;
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; or
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes.
Warranty applies to the following Defects:
- Deterioration causes the mattress to have a visible indention greater than 10 centimetress that are not associated with the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
This limited Mattress Warranty does NOT cover the following:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage
- Mattresses sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
Peace of mind your goods are covered during delivery
Covering damaged, lost or stolen goods cause during delivery
Dedicated Claims Support
Backed by Australia’s leading specialist insurer
If you need helping hand with View at Home or to create a space you love, get in touch with us. We are here to help!
- (03) 9071 0088