Warranty 12 Months
All Lifely* furniture comes with a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used. These Faults and Warranties clause does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification;
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse;
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber);
- Damage to external or product packaging only;
- Damage as a result of or during your own handling and transportation of goods from a Click & Collect pick up location;
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish; or
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes.
Mattress 20 Year Warranty
Warranty applies to the following Defects:
- Deterioration causes the mattress to have a visible indention greater than 10 centimetres that are not associated with the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
This limited Mattress Warranty does NOT cover the following:
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains; provided, that the defect is caused by such abuse or damage.
- Mattresses sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.